The training was held at the Utah Health Laboratory conference room. Thanks to all who presented and attended. Shout out to Chemtech for providing lunch!
- Welcome and Introduction (Paul Mattinson – Jordan Valley Water)
- Tour of the new UTELA Website (Joel Workman – AQS Environmental)
- Cyanobacteria Science (Theron Miller, PhD – Jordan River/Farmington Bay Water Quality Council)
- Utah Accreditation Updates (Kristin Brown & Max Patterson – Utah ELAP)
- Proficiency Testing Information
- Status of 2017 TNI Standard – coming soon!
- Method Update Rule – coming soon!
- Revised MDL Requirements – coming soon!