This event has passed.
UTELA Training – 5/10/17
May 10, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm| $10
Presentations scheduled for this training include:
- Introduction to the Utah Environmental Laboratory Association (UTELA) (Paul Mattinson – Jordan Valley Water)
- Tour of the new UTELA Website (Joel Workman – AQS Environmental)
- Cyanobacteria Science – Issues Surrounding Harmful Algae Blooms (Theron Miller, PhD – Jordan River/Farmington Bay Water Quality Council)
- Utah Accreditation Updates (Kristin Brown – Utah Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program)
Please bring $10 for lunch.
UTELA training typically includes 2-3 hours of training followed by a group lunch. Topics and presenters are recommended by UTELA members. Please contact us if you have any suggestions for training topics in the following areas:
- Utah Accreditation Updates
- Utah Regulatory Updates
- Laboratory Management
- Laboratory Methods
- General Scientific Interest