Laboratory Information Management Systems2017-03-02T05:19:09+00:00

Home Forums Laboratory Information Management Systems

• Author
    Keymaster

Our lab is thinking about getting a new LIMS. We are a small wastewater lab. Does anyone have suggestions or experiences they’d be willing to share?

• Rob Waite

We’re in the process of getting a new LIMS ourselves. We’re using Autoscribe as their system appears to be highly configurable and also there is both LAN and Web based versions available. This month their design team is going to be out here for a couple of days to work with us in developing our lab’s customized version. If you want, I’ll post how the development goes for us as well as impressions of the functionality of the finished product once we have it installed and operational. If interested, Autoscribe’s contact is Charlotte Fort-Findley. Her email is: cfortfindley@autoscribeinformatics.com.

• Jackie Rymill

Sick of paying big bucks for ads that suck? Now you can post your ad on 1000s of advertising websites and it’ll cost you less than $40. Get unlimited traffic forever!

For more information just visit: http://bit.ly/adpostingrobot

• Bess Fyans

Good afternoon, I was just taking a look at your site and submitted this message via your feedback form. The “contact us” page on your site sends you messages like this via email which is why you’re reading through my message at this moment correct? That’s the most important achievement with any kind of online ad, making people actually READ your advertisement and that’s exactly what I just accomplished with you! If you have an ad message you would like to blast out to millions of websites via their contact forms in the U.S. or to any country worldwide send me a quick note now, I can even focus on specific niches and my costs are very low. Reply here: Phungcorsi@gmail.com

• Porter Enoch

Greetings, I was just visiting your site and submitted this message via your contact form. The feedback page on your site sends you messages like this via email which is the reason you’re reading my message at this moment right? That’s the most important accomplishment with any kind of online ad, making people actually READ your ad and I did that just now with you! If you have an ad message you would like to blast out to lots of websites via their contact forms in the U.S. or anywhere in the world send me a quick note now, I can even focus on your required niches and my pricing is super reasonable. Reply here: cluffcathey@gmail.com

report abuse here https://bit.ly/356b7P8

• Elisa Proby

Have you had enough of expensive PPC advertising? Now you can post your ad on thousands of advertising sites and you only have to pay a single monthly fee. Get unlimited traffic forever!

Check out our site now: https://bit.ly/zero-payment-traffic

• Warren Sturgill

New Text To Speech software that actually sounds like Real People with pauses, tone, inflection – so much so that you are hard put to tell that it’s not a Real Person. Listen to a demo now. Just send us an email here: nancyfadodd@gmail.com

• Kellye Lockard

Did you know notes like these that come through your website’s contact page can actually be an excellent way to generate leads for your business? How do we do this? Simple, we craft an ad like the one you’re reading right now for your business and we submit it to lots of website contact pages on any site in any business niche or location you like. Does this work? Of course they do! You’re reading this now aren’t you? The best part is, this doesn’t cost more than $3 a day! Want to get more info? shoot us a quick email to: UlisesMelinav85668@gmail.com

• SendBulkMails.com

SendBulkMails.com allows you to reach out to clients via cold email marketing.

– 1Mil emails starter package
    – Dedicated IP and Domain Included

– Detailed statistical reports (delivery, bounce, clicks etc.)

– Quick and easy setup with extended support at no extra cost.

– Cancel anytime!

SendBulkMails.com

Reply To: Laboratory Information Management Systems
Your information:

Cancel